2 bedroom cabin & land For Sale within Crystal Waters Permaculture Village
Awaken to the sounds of bellbirds every morning and inhale the fresh, country air. Relax on the huge deck over-looking the back-drop of mountain ranges. Enjoy the addition of your own veggies growing in the fertile soil.
- 2 rooms – local cypress floors and finishings (typically used as 1 bedroom and second room as dining, kitchenette and indoor living room space)
- Ensuite with shower, dry composting toilet, basin and cypress cabinet
- Large cypress wood deck facing north-west with beautiful, private sunset views with an expansive mountain range backdrop
- Seperate entry drive-way
- Landscaped Gardens
- Rain water tank and reticulated creek water
- Gas hot water
- Mains (can easily add solar off grid power)
- Telstra mobile reception in parts of the deck
The cottage is very private with its own driveway and extensive hedges between the house and cottage.
Would suit single person or a couple.
Please note due to the 1 on 1 healing therapies conducted in the house residence (and the subsequent need for minimal noise on the property) this cottage is not suitable for the permanent inhabitation of children or a child.
Strictly NO CATS AND DOGS ALLOWED anywhere within the 640 acres of the village or residence.
This is a Tenants in Common arrangement with 2 dwellings on 1 acre (existing rammed earth house and cottage). The cottage sale and surrounding land would be made by contract via a solicitor and clauses outlining negotiated conditions between owner of house and owner/s to be of the cottage.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS CAN BE NEGOTIATED:
- We can negotiate all existing cabin fittings: bed, daybed, bar fridge, dining table etc for an easy walk in and live in immediately upon purchase.
- Our reliable, fast internet could be split-cost shared.
This property is a freehold property located within the famous 640 acre Crystal Waters Eco Village, the world’s first official permaculture village. You can be completely autonomous, or enjoy the many benefits of community. You are 1.5 hours drive to Queensland’s capital city and Brisbane airport, 1 hour from Sunshine Coast airport and just under 1 hour to many beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Body Corporate & Rate fees:
Body corporate rates: around $1100 pa (tenants in common split in half = $550pa)
Council rates: around $700 per 6 months (tenants in common split in half = $700pa)
There is a flat excavated area significantly below the cabin which could be used as another garden space, an area to pitch a tent, demountable accommodation or to park a tiny home.
Interested? Proceed with an email outlining the following:
- Who and how many people are looking to purchase and locate to this residence?
- Have you been to Crystal Waters or other similar eco-communities before?
- Detail your interest in permaculture and organic living.
- What is your and your partner’s occupation?
- Would this be a cash purchase or loan financed?
- What is your ideal date of moving in?
- Your contact details.
Email above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: No other forms of communication, phone messages, requests to view etc will be responded to. The only initial response will be to emails addressing the above questions (and if deemed a potentially suitable candidate).