Rammed Earth Home (6 bdm) + 2 bdm cabin on 1 acre within Crystal Waters
Awaken to the sounds of bellbirds every morning and inhale the fresh, country air. Pluck salad greens from the garden right off the house deck. Relax on the day bed or chill in the hammock. Or watch the sun set from the spa, painting a unique and beautiful scene daily across the mountains. Feel the warmth in winter and the crispy cool in summer of your new rammed earth home.
- 6 bedrooms (4 bedrooms plus 2 lofts)
- Large verandah deck
- Enclosed Sunroom (or second living room / gymroom etc)
- Internal bathroom – toilet, shower and basin in main bedroom
- External Laundry block with another toilet and shower plus laundry
- 3 person spa – ozone (non-chemical)
- 2 person far Infra Red Sauna
- Carport plus plenty of driveway room for several cars
- 3 way entry driveway access
- 10000 gallon rainwater tank plus reticulated water from Crystal Waters supply
- Solar power
- Large undercover cob seat for relaxing or entertaining
Main home: 184 sqm (176 sqm + second outside toilet/ laundry block 8 sqm)
Perfect for Extended Family or a Home-Based Business.
- 2 bedrooms – local cypress floors and finishings
- Ensuite with shower, toilet & basin
- Large cypress wood deck with mountains views
- Seperate entry drive-way
- Landscaped Gardens
OPTIONAL EXTRAS CAN BE NEGOTIATED: Cabin has been used for successful retreat business catering for clients from all around Australia and some overseas (www.naturalattitudes.com). It has also done well as a boutique Air BnB. There is a good demand too for a B & B business or rent out the cabin. We can negotiate existing cabin fittings, sofa, bed and daybed, outdoor furniture, fridge, water dispenser, tv and dvd and more, to make it easy for you to walk in and lease out immediately.
THE SHED COMPRISES:
- Lots of secure lockable space for garden and storage
- 3 HUGE fenced garden areas ready for your veggies and greens
- Loads of trees – many mandarins each year, bananas, guava, macademia, paw paws, various citrus and more
- Outdoor shower
- Sink for washing up
- Chicken Coup
- Undercover storage
- Workbenches, shelves and cupboards
- Old bus that can be used as WWoofer accommodation or extra storage
THE SHED COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING: benches, cupboards, tools, house paint, wood off cuts, tile off cuts, garden hoses, gardening implements and more. Everything you need right at your fingertips ready to make your new home experience totally comfortable or should something on the property require maintenance in the future.
This property is a freehold property located within the famous 640 acre Crystal Waters Eco Village, the world’s first permaculture village. You can be completely autonomous, or enjoy the many benefits of community. You are 1.5 hours drive to Queensland’s capital city and Brisbane airport, 1 hour from Sunshine Coast airport and just under 1 hour to many beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Why am I selling the property?
Because I recognize that I have created what I had set out to create. What I want to do next requires a different location and experience.
To arrange a private and personal inspection please contact me on:
0449 267 891 or
SERIOUS CONTENDERS ONLY
- Council Rates paid until February 2018.
3 or 4 more cabins could be easily built or brought onto the property to create a larger health retreat or Permaculture Center. Crystal Waters easily draws many WWOOFers from around the world who want to experience organic eco living in our world habitat award winning village and want to do hands on gardening and support you with your permaculture and building projects.
4 carpark entry areas and lots of space for car parking at the top of the property make this property well suited for workshops, courses and further development.